Tuesday 5 February 2013

Welcome to FashionFused!

Are you like me? - Girl/Woman - probably more or less average looking - but can shine up to the nines when effort is put in, reasonably healthy figure (working out regularly) but still have the odd pounds too much here or there - but overall satisfied...and maybe from time to time not...
Love fashion, magazines, travelling, shopping & online shopping, good cosmetics products (preferably without all sorts of hormon disturbing ingredients), shoes, bags, jewelry, spa treatments - and while I am not obsessed about it - I like to try things to stay young looking....so non surgigal treatments which will make a difference are of interest - and then I think I more often have a bad than a good hairday...I have an international officejob which needs me looking casually spiff - so I keep trying...
You may like me be dreaming of that Gucci og LV bag - but are not there yet where you can justify to spend that money? But you love brousing their stores because the experience is just exhilerating?
I want good quality that looks and feels good and luxusrious.
I hate when things break or deteriate before I find it reasonable compared to the price, and promises not kept, or bad service just agrevates me as a customer.
I like to shop for a bargin, want good customer service - and since I from continental Europe I have to keep an eye out on a lot of things (shipping, tax etc.) when I shop to get the best deal....

Well you can follow me on my quests of trials, shopping, treatments - and you bet I will let you in on where it is that you get the value for money ;-), what things work, what not, what I love, must have and dream of....
Welcome :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment